Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Katie's BAD Hair DAY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She is having one of those moments I guess, looks like Phyllis Diller!

    TDRuthie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel with Katie, have had some of these Bad Hair Days experiences too. A trip to the beauty salon can do wonders!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh no! Poor Katie! Is she a fake Kit?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am SURE you can fix her up real "PURITY"

    My husband laughs at me when I say it's great to have a good hair day...

    I have curly hair and I have many "bad hair days"

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poor Katie!

  6. #6
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Poor Katie! She looks just like me when I get up in the morning! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    She should try her hand at acting, she'd make a great stunt double for the Bride of Chuckie! LOL

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MollyluvsMarshi:
    Oh no! Poor Katie! Is she a fake Kit?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, Katie is my counterfeit Kit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SweetSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    She is having one of those moments I guess, looks like Phyllis Diller!

    TDRuthie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL--Katie does look just like her--or Robert Smith of The Cure. [img]smile.gif[/img] She's so cute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •